Equipped to thrive in the 21st Century
Beaumaris is an Independent Public School which adopts a new teaching approach for a new century, to meet the needs of the i-generation.
Beaumaris strives to be a leader in 21st Century Learning and to fully equip students (aged 4 to 13 years) to excel in our ever changing world.
Our vibrant school spirit, state-of-the-art programs, videconferencing networks and smart technology engage students in the classroom and beyond, which makes learning exciting.
Beaumaris, an exciting school by the sea...
Cooperative Learning Structures For Active Engagement
Cooperative Learning has been identified as a key platform for improving teaching and learning at Beaumaris Primary. Over the next two years all teachers will undertake 5 days professional development in approaches that maximise student engagement for all students. Research from around world supports this approach and we are excited by the opportunities it will present for our students. Further information is available via Kagan Australia
Sydney Canberra Tour
The Sydney Canberra Tour from 25th Oct - 1st Nov. Follow their adventures on Facebook
The Independent School Review
- Read the Findings of The Independent School Review
Early Years Learning Framework
The Early Years Learning Framework as referenced in the Kindergarten parents meeting on the 4th December.
- 27 November - Parents Assembly
- 28 Novemer - Volunteer 'Thank You' Morning Tea
- 2 December - P&C Assn Meeting
- 4 December - Staff Assembly
- 10 December - Collection Day for 2014 Student Requirements
- 13 December - Presentation Assembly
- 18 December - Year 7 Graduation
- 19 December - End of School Year for Students